What is EWP Wiki?
The Erasmus Without Paper (EWP) Knowledge base provides you with guidance on how to digitalise the internationalisation processes at your Higher Education Institution.
This competence centre is the core of a Helpdesk strategy that will be further developed in the course of time. Erasmus Without Paper is part of the European Commission's overall European Student Card Initiative. It originated as 2 Erasmus+ projects (2015-2019) but will continue to function beyond the projects' duration.
Find out more about:
- The Erasmus Without Paper Competence Centre, with comprehensive information about the different EWP tools and processes that you can use to digitalise your Erasmus+ management.
- The DASH (also known as Erasmus Without Paper Dashboard), designed for institutions that are currently not using any digital solution to manage their Erasmus mobility management.
- MAID, a groundbreaking initiative to create a single European student eID for higher education.
- App, students' single point of entry into the Erasmus+ programme. The App will provide a broad range of information, tools and services to help students plan and carry out their exchange, supporting a first-rate mobility experience.
- The eQuATIC project, an online web service that can be used by institutions to evaluate their existing partnerships.
Browse through the pages of each of the project to learn more!