This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Welcome to the knowledge base for eQuATIC!
eQuATIC is an online web service that could be used by institutions to evaluate their existing partnerships. The assessment is found on a set of pre-defined indicators that are calculated based on data that is uploaded in the tool. The data uploads in eQuATIC are Excel-based: institutions need to export data from their own system and transfer it into the existing Excel data templates before uploading them into the tool. Before you do any data uploads, you won’t get results in eQuATIC.
On this site you can find documentation for eQuATIC administrators and users.
Browse through the articles on the left menu bar or use the search engine to find answers to your questions!
- What is eQuATIC?
- User manual
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles