Welcome to the Erasmus Dashboard space of this knowledge base.
The purpose of this wiki space is to
- clarify, how to start using the Erasmus Dashboard
- provide information about the functionalities of the tool and
- explain how to use the Erasmus Dashboard.
The Erasmus Dashboard is an online tool to support management of Erasmus+ individual student mobilities thereby:
- oversee students (online) Learning Agreements
- manage Inter-Institutional Agreements
- and input data to the Erasmus+ App
on the Higher Education Institution (HEI) level.
The Erasmus Dashboard is free of charge for all European HEIs.
To learn more about the functionalities and usability of the Erasmus Dashboard please read the articles in the menu below, and then use the page tree on the left to navigate between the different menu pages.
If you would like to get more information about the elements of the Erasmus+ digital mobility management infrastructure, you can click to the spaces here.
If you have a technical profile, you can check the specific resources for developers: