You can easily add new Events and Deals by filling in the form and submitting it.
In this form, the Higher Education Institutions can add the following information:
What: This section includes the basic description of the content consisting of the following data points:
- Title of the Event or Deal
- Short summary
- More information for the student explaining all the details
Where: The content is geotagged and can also show on the map of the city where the student is located – so you can add the address, if relevant.
For whom: This section allows you to specify the target audience via several categories.
- Conditions is an open text field that allows you to specify the preconditions of the Deal, if relevant. For example: "You have to be a student in University XYZ" or "You have to show your student card" etc.
- Programme indicates the target group – if it is applicable for Higher Education Students, Trainees or Erasmus Mundus track.
- Mobility Phase is another means of organising the content in the App – helping the students understand if the information is relevant before, during or after their mobility and making sure they have access to most topical information at the right time.
- Tags allow for a diverse content from Deals, Events, Tips and Stories are organised in the Erasmus+ App public feed, allowing the students to find the information on the topics of their interest, by searching and filtering the content in the App.
When: You can also add the timeframe when the specific Event is taking place.
Website: This section allows for adding relevant links for the student.
Image: You can add more visual content for illustration.
Please note that the content is instantly displayed in the Erasmus+ App.