- The Erasmus Without Paper Competence Centre, with comprehensive information about the different EWP tools and processes that you can use to digitalise your Erasmus+ management.
- The DASH (also known as Erasmus Without Paper Dashboard), designed for institutions that are currently not using any digital solution to manage their Erasmus mobility management.
- MAID, a groundbreaking initiative to create a single European student eID for higher education.
- App, students' single point of entry into the Erasmus+ programme. The App will provide a broad range of information, tools and services to help students plan and carry out their exchange, supporting a first-rate mobility experience.
- The eQuATIC project, an online web service that can be used by institutions to evaluate their existing partnerships.