- The updated engine of the Online Learning Agreement - follow the webinar to learn more detailsFor information on upcoming features please refer to the OLA 3.0 Release Notes.
- Online Learning Agreements for Traineeships connected to the Erasmus Dashboard.Inter-Institutional Agreement Manager (see more info here
- Review/sign/decline functionalities for HEIs and the host organisations available via the Erasmus Dashboard (pending compliance analysis)
- Integration of OLA with course catalogues of sending/receiving universities.
Latest functionalities introduced
- Centralized email solution as an opt-in where all correspondence on incoming and outgoing students requests to review the OLAs would be sent for further distribution, as the HEI sees fit.
- Institutions can now determine on central contact point for "incoming" and "outgoing" students which will receive the notifications from students initiating Online Learning Agreements. Selecting specific HEI will also pre-fill this central contact point as responsible and contact name/email/position in the respective fields of the Online Learning Agreement. If Online Learning Agreements are uploaded via Erasmus Dashboard so initiated by the HEI - the process works as before and any staff members can be indicated as contact/responsible.
- See a tutorial here.
- Locking pre-filled Online Learning Agreement data for editing.
- If the Online Learning Agreement is uploaded and pre-filled via Erasmus Dashboard - the student cannot edit the data points indicated by the HEI, and only if the Online Learning Agreement is declined can adjust it again.
- Chance to select all categories of ISCED codes
|Content by Label|