Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in any way you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
This Knowledge Base provides you with guidance on how to digitalise the internationalisation processes at your Higher Education Institution.
Find out more about:
- The Erasmus Without Paper Competence Centre, with comprehensive information about the different EWP tools and processes that you can use to digitalise your Erasmus+ management.
- The DASH (also known as Erasmus Without Paper Dashboard), designed for institutions that are currently not using any digital solution to manage their Erasmus mobility management.
- MAID, a groundbreaking initiative to create a single European student eID for higher education.
- App, students' single point of entry into the Erasmus+ programme. The App will provide a broad range of information, tools and services to help students plan and carry out their exchange, supporting a first-rate mobility experience.
- The eQuATIC project, an online web service that can be used by institutions to evaluate their existing partnerships.
Browse through the pages of each of the project to learn more!