In keeping with the new official template and guidelines, there are some new fields and processes that are supported in the 2021-2027 Erasmus+ programme that aim to facilitate a high-quality Erasmus+ experience by going fully digital and introducing such aspects as:
- European Student Identifier field, which paves the way for smoother mobility experiences and easier access to Erasmus+ services for students.
- Strengthening of the recognition processes by including automatic recognition or allowing to indicate a clear justification and alternative recognition pathways, radically increasing transparency; see more information here.
- Supporting new sections in the Learning Agreement to indicate virtual components as part of the academic mobility experience.
- Removing the "After mobility" section from the Learning Agreement, which is substituted by the Transcript of Records.
- Addition of new fields for more transparency, e.g. by allowing to elaborate on the study field via open comment next to the ISCED classification.